Fire Awareness Training
Here at NCA our expert team are here to assist you with all your training needs
and this 2 hour course offered by NCA Learning and Development is open to ALL businesses!
Maximum 12 delegates per course
Fire Safety Awareness teaches delegates a theoretical understanding of fire safety equipment and procedures. The training is designed for all staff and should be taken annually in order to comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Your selected employees will learn
• When a fire should be dealt with
• Safely extinguishing a fire when safe to do so
• Fire extinguisher colour code meanings
• Smoke alarms, sprinklers and fire doors
• Causes of fires and how to avoid them
• Stopping a fire from spreading if possible
Here at NCA our expert team are here to assist you with all your training needs, and our qualified trainers will professionally deliver the training in house or at one of our training centres.
⭐The cost of this 2 hour course is £135 + VAT per course⭐
Contact Maria at NCA for full course information, availability and for information on more training available!
TEL 0845 077 9313 /