0845 077 9313
National Care Agency
Supporting Healthcare providers to deliver the highest quality of care standards
Fire Marshal Training
Here at NCA our expert team are here to assist you with all your training needs.
This ONE day course offered by NCA Learning and Development is open to ALL businesses and will help you meet regulatory requirements.
Maximum 12 delegates per course
Fire Marshal training is delivered in compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, and ensures that delegates are fully qualified to become a designated fire warden in their workplace.
• Course introduction
• Ensuring legal compliance
• Fire prevention techniques
• Stopping fires from spreading
• Extinguishing fires (portable extinguishers and fixed installations)
• Assessing risks and hazards
• Safe procedure to follow in the event of a fire
• Why fire drills are necessary
• Fire alarms, sprinklers and fire doors
• Different types of fire and their characteristics
• Fire extinguisher colour coding
• Inspections and recording (fire log)
This course is delivered by a qualified instructor over a FULL day and a certificate will be awarded upon completion. It can be held on site or at one of our training suites if near to your location.
⭐The cost of this ONE day course is £255.00 + VAT per course⭐
Contact Maria at NCA for full course information, availability and for information on more training available!
TEL 0845 077 9313 / email@example.com